These examples are a collection of Jupyter notebooks for demonstrating bits of code. You can look at them in your web browser, or if you click on the “Try this yourself” link at the top of the page, you can run the notebook off of your personal Google account. Alternatively, the source code for the notebooks is here on GitLab.
You can also launch them via Binder where no user account is required.
In this section, more complex configurations for wind farm optimization are shown. These allow the user to get insights into TOPFARM’s capabilities when it comes to solving challenging optimization problems.
- Turbine hub height optimization
- Unconstrained wake steering optimization
- Roads and Cables
- Load Constrained Wake Steering Optimization
- Load Constrained Layout Optimization
- Optimization with bathymetry and max water depth constraint
- Optimization with exclusion zones
- Mongo DB demonstration
- Grid layout optimization
- Nested turbine type specific optimization
- Turbine type and position optimization with type specific boundary constraints
- Smart start with different predefined turbine types
- Layout Optimization with SGD driver
- Optimization of wind farm including neighbouring turbines